Sunday, July 26, 2015

Week 1 EOC - My Voice



I am a jack-of-all-trades kind of individual. I love to learn, and get bored with almost everything after a certain amount of time. I have experience in Graphic Design, Web Design, Marketing, Retail, Fast Food, Freelancing, Photography, and many other items and sub-categories as well. I have restored crumbling pictures from the 1940s in order to be presented on printed canvas for a private function, and have helped to increase the SEO of a couple different smaller business’s websites. I am currently a Web Development and Design student at the Art Institutes in Las Vegas, and have two minors from previous schools in Digital Photography/Editing and Philosophy. I do quite a bit of research in my spare time for my freelance clients who are a new generation of marketable content. They are online streamers and require various branding needs, logos, and overlays and description content for their pages based off of their personalities. I will do everything I can in life that interests me, but at the same time I won’t lift a finger to do something I don’t really want to do. I usually stay separate from political or personal causes because remaining uninvolved helps keep my sanity intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment