Saturday, September 12, 2015

Week 8 EOC - Creative Content


Fireybird Fajitas

The creative content I am going to make for this final project will go with some different versions of experience I have gotten over the years. First and foremost I want to develop a brand for the company itself. This will include a logo, with some accompanying content. This will include content for social media pages. This will include a  sample business card, an avatar picture for the twitter page, and the same item for Facebook as well. The other accompanying pieces of material will include a simple pricing menu that could be mounted on the truck itself for easy-to-order items for any incoming customers. If I have time I might consider making a parallax style webpage for the business including basic hours of operations and locations of the truck itself, along with contact information for the social media sites and to be able to report any questions or concerns people may have about the business. All of the creative content will be a clean minimalistic vector form which is the art-style I enjoy the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment